Welcome to Chant & Company
Chant & Company A Professional Law Corporation was founded by Chant Yedalian, an experienced attorney and consumer activist.
As an attorney, Chant has extensive experience prosecuting lawsuits in federal and state courts against some of the largest companies in the world.
As an attorney, Chant has handled a broad variety of legal cases. A sampling of just some of the types of cases Chant has handled on behalf of injured plaintiffs is as follows:
- Breach of Contract or Failure to Pay (when others fail to honor their promises or agreements or fail to pay you what you're owed)
- Class Actions (when a business practice or policy harms you and others in a similar way, no matter how small the injury)
- False or Misleading Advertising (when big business doesn't live up to its claims)
- Health Law and Medical Malpractice (when a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), hospital, physician group, doctor or other medical provider fails to provide adequate patient care or refuses to provide or pay for treatment)
- Insurance Bad Faith (when you, the policyholder, are unreasonably denied coverage by your insurer; whether it's health, life, home, auto, disability, commercial, liability or other insurance policy)
- Junk Fax (sue those who send you junk unsolicited facsimile advertisements)
- Unfair, Unlawful or Fraudulent Business Practices (when big business cheats, rips-off or otherwise injures or harms its customers or other consumers)
- Personal Injury (whether it's physical or emotional harm caused by the negligence, recklessness or other wrongdoing of others; from the simple to not so simple car, truck, bus, motorcycle, boat accident or other accident or event that results in personal injuries)
- Premises Liability (when you're injured or damaged due to the negligent or reckless failure by an owner or controller of a property to properly maintain a safe and hazard-free premises)
- Privacy Rights Violations (privacy breaches and the unlawful misuse or dissemination of personally identifiable information can harm you by resulting in injuries such as identity theft and credit or debit card fraud)
- Products Liability (for injury or damages caused by a defective product)
- Wrongful Death (death of a person caused by the negligence, recklessness or other wrongdoing of another)
Chant's expertise in protecting consumer rights has been recognized and sought by various organizations. For example, when the late Peter Jennings decided to air a special, multiple-part series on consumer arbitration clauses on ABC World News Tonight with Peter Jennings, the producers of the show turned to Chant to serve as a consultant.
Chant's work and experiences have been featured in multiple venues including radio, television, newspapers, magazines, etc.
Chant is specially well suited to represent injured consumers because, in addition to being a lawyer, Chant is a consumer activist who has worked hand-in-hand with various consumer protection organizations such as the Foundation for Taxpayer and Consumer Rights (FTCR), Cal PIRG, American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), Congress of California Seniors, Sierra Club and others to promote and preserve consumer rights.
In addition to working with consumer organizations, Chant has also worked with members of the community such as musicians and other artists to create content to educate and galvanize the public on consumer related issues. An example of one such project, which Chant produced, directed, and co-wrote, is a video parody about the high cost of prescription medications confronting seniors and other residents of the United States (viewable at www.todaysspecial.org).
If you've been wronged, Chant & Company A Professional Law Corporation and its founder Chant Yedalian have the experience, passion and compassion to combat injustice.